What We Do
Collaboration is a key word for Business South. Individually businesses can do well but by working together they can achieve so much more and the region as a whole benefits.
Business South supporters are known as Champions and Associates. See more about becoming a Champion. We offer a platform for thought leaders to share their knowledge and we are well respected for our our peer level facilitated events. By meeting with other Champions on a regular basis and working across the sectors, businesses can broaden their horizons and explore the art of the possible.
A recent Business South survey revealed 85 per cent of Champions did business with other Champions or made valuable connections, as a result of being a Champion.
- Action groups, forums, briefings and round-table discussions
- Major conferences and events with top speakers
- Opportunities to connect with business leaders
- Provide valued communication channels via social media, our publications and website
- Promote the region as a great place to do business, live and learn
- Share opportunities to work together on major projects