Local Produce Show 2018 - Buyers, Chefs & Caterers - Celebrating 10 Years
Hilton at The Ageas Bowl, Botley Road, West End, SO30 3HX
#buylocal #LPS2018 #Champion10
Business South, Cavendish Ships Stores, Hampshire Fare, Hampshire Farmers’ Market, Paris Smith Southern Coop and New Forest Marque invite Buyers, Chefs and Caterers from the South to attend the Local Produce Show 2018.
Celebrating 10 Years
Business South, Cavendish Ships Stores, Hampshire Fare, Hampshire Farmers’ Market, Paris Smith, Southern Coop and New Forest Marque invite Buyers, Chefs and Caterers from the South to attend the Local Produce Show 2018.
Our 2017 show hosted the highest number of exhibits to date.
Exhibitors included: Chalkstream Foods, Bowman Ales, R Owton Butchers, Alf Turner Butchers, Upham Brewery, The Garlic Farm, New Forest Chocolates, Flack Manor Brewery Ltd, MASH BreweryYarty Cordials, WOW Cupcakes, Mozzo Coffee, Cavendish Ships Stores & many more.
10:30 - 15:30 Meet and interact with over 55 regional producers & suppliers from the catering & hospitality trade.
REGISTER BEFORE 30TH NOVEMBER 2017 to be entered into a prize draw to win a Hampshire local produce Christmas Hamper! (Terms and Conditions below)
What to expect…
- SPECIAL GUEST Jane Devonshire, MasterChef 2016 Winner will open the show
- Exhibition open to Buyers 10:30 - 15:30
- Each pre registered attendee will receive a local produce goody bag
- Meet the Hampshire Fare team who work with 400 members, dedicated to producing, selling or serving local produce
- Network with colleagues from the hospitality industry
- Enjoy a variety of tastings and demonstrations at each stand
Who should attend
Including Procurement teams, hospitality representatives, restaurant managers, owners & chefs.
This event is suitable for genuine buyers and colleagues with a desire to find new food and beverage suppliers.
Regretfully this event is not suitable for business networking of non-catering business attendees.
To book your place please complete the form below or email the Business South Events team email@example.com or call 02380 682520.
T&C’s for the Hamper competition:
- Entrants must register before 30th November 2017 to attend as a buyer to be eligible
- All pre-registrations from buyers will be collated on 1st December 2017 and 1 winner will be randomly drawn and notified by 5th December 2017
- Exclusions include exhibitors and their employees, employees of Business South and employees of the event partners for Local Produce Show 2018
- Your hamper will be hand delivered to you before Thursday 21st December 2017 to an agreed Hampshire address
- Items in the hamper are local produce and individual labels will list all ingredients
- The hamper will include a selection of drink and foods that are ambient not necessarily fresh items due to storage
- Only over 18’s are eligible to enter
- If the winner is unable to accept the prize for any reason, or if the winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts have been made – we reserve the right to re-draw a new entrant
- The names of the winner may be published via social media and/or in publicity regarding the event
- We do not accept responsibility for the third party products contained within the hamper.
- Jane Devonshire Master Chef Winner 2016
This event is proudly sponsored by:
Champion Ticket Price: £FREE to attend
Associate Ticket Price: £FREE to attend
Non-Champion Ticket Price: £FREE to attend *
*Payable by credit card at the time of booking.
Sponsorship opportunities are available, please contact Leigh-Sara on 07506 742214 or firstname.lastname@example.org