Are you ready for the challenges that running a new business will bring? One of the best ways to find out is to talk to people who have already done it and that’s where our experienced advisers come in!
Business Advice & Mentoring
At Enterprise First, all our business advisers have personal experience in starting and setting up new companies. Their advice is impartial, confidential and free, and they’ll help you address and overcome any concerns you may have.
The adviser will work with you on business planning, including looking at the funds you have available, market and competitor research, and the challenges of starting or growing your business.
Many new entrepreneurs have benefited from our advisers’ knowledge and experience.
If you have queries and concerns but don’t know whether you need a one-to-one session, please contact us anyway and we’ll be happy to help.
If you would like to meet one of our business advisers and have a chat, please phone our reception on 01252 319272
FREE Business Toolkit. We have compiled a toolkit which we hope that you will find useful and is available (free of charge) upon request. Please contact us by email at: email@example.com
- a one-to-one relationship between a less experienced person (mentee) and an established professional (mentor), which provides consistent support, guidance and practical help
- a process by which an experienced professional shares their personal skills, knowledge and experience with another person
- a means of enabling a less experienced person to gain the necessary skills, knowledge and confidence to be able to perform at a higher level
- an opportunity for a less experienced person to gain access to impartial, non-judgmental guidance and support
- a process of working together to achieve predetermined goals and objectives
- a two-way process through which both parties derive satisfaction from the progress, and success is attained through working together
Meeting with a business mentor will give you a chance to discuss your ideas, voice any areas of concern and generally benefit from the wealth of experience that our business mentors have. We offer this as a free service so if you’re looking for a bit of extra help why not get in touch.
This opportunity is for established businesses, as this is where the mentors skill sets lie, and is available in Surrey, Hampshire, Sussex, Berkshire and parts of Kent and is offered for up to a 12 month period.
If you’d like to apply for a business mentor, please complete the Mentee Enquiry Form below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org The scheme we are associated with is funded by the British Bankers Association, BBA. Hundreds of bank staff have pledged their support to the mentoring initiative by signing up to become mentors.
Ocean Village Innovation Centre
11 Wellington Street