Who are Business South?
Who we are:
Business South is the independent representative of businesses in the Central South. We support the prosperity of the region by bringing together business leaders, educators, public bodies and entrepreneurs to create a dominant and powerful force for growth and innovation.
What we do:
Our vision is to grow and strengthen the economy of the Central South through:
- Connecting business leaders
- Articulating the business voice
- Lobbying and influencing for positive change
- Promoting the region to attract more investment, development and the brightest talent
- Supporting Start Ups and young business to survive and thrive
- Developing sector specific Action Groups
Our aim is:
For the Central South region to be recognised nationally and internationally, as a preferred location of investors, able to attract and retain talent, and drive increased opportunities for innovation and economic development.
We bring like-minded people together through our Champion programme. We have over 150 Champions and partners, employing 100,000 people between them and contributing an estimated £4 billion to the regional economy.
Ocean Village Innovation Centre
11 Wellington Street